This oatmeal recipe was super simple and can either be made on the stovetop or in the microwave for a quick breakfast or snack! It’s Blueberry Banana Oatmeal 🙂
For the 21 Day Fix this is 1 yellow, 1 1/4 purple and 1 tsp.
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup water
1/4 mashed + 1/4 Banana
1/4 cup blueberries
1 tsp of natural peanut butter
A dash of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1. Bring 1 cup of water with dash of salt to a boil.
2. Add oats and 1/4 mashed banana.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes. For microwave version add water, salt oats, and banana to bowl and microwave 2.5-3 minutes.
4. Add tsp of natural peanut butter and stir.
5. Place in bowl and top with 1/4 banana and 1/4 cup berries.