Yum, who doesn’t love blueberry muffins? What would make blueberry muffins even better? None of that stuff that is bad for you and makes your jeans not fit! These blueberry oat muffins are healthy, contain NO flour, refined sugar, or additives. Plus, they took 5 minutes to whip up in a blender and then all you do is bake! It can’t get much easier than that! I’ve whipped up a batch and am working them into my meal plan this week. They are really convenient for taking on the go!
These blueberry muffins use oats, banana, honey, and greek yogurt to give you a fiber packed healthy breakfast or snack. These also freeze well if you need to freeze some for later!
Ingredients (6 Muffins)
1/2 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
1.5 Tbsp. raw honey
1 large, ripe banana (broken into pieces)
1 large egg
1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
3/4 tsp. baking powder (aluminum free)
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts or pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Spray 6 muffin cups with non-stick spray
3. Combine yogurt, honey, banana, egg, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender.Blend until smooth.
4. Mix in the blueberries and nuts
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let muffins cool and enjoy!