22 Minute Hard Corps Workout
Tony Horton,the creator of P90X, the program that launched home fitness, is BACK with an all new boot camp-military style workout! I thought Beachbody had done it all with their 30 minute workouts like the 21 Day Fix and Insanity Max 30 -but they have gone even further. There is no messing around in this workout.
Tony has created a challenging but simple-to-follow workout program inspired by training techniques used by the military. Each workout in 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS is a quick—and intense—calorie-blasting drill designed to get you “boot camp fit” in just 8 weeks. You just show up, keep up, and get results!
What makes 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS work?
You get eight short workouts, 6 days a week—so your mind never gets bored, and your body never adapts. The workouts feature a unique blend of cardio and resistance training that targets multiple major muscle groups in your body and can help you get shredded fast.
Who is 22 Minute Hard Corps for?
- People looking for an effective, straightforward workout that gets results, without requiring you to learn a lot of complex moves.
- Intermediate to advance fitness levels
- Graduates of other Beachbody programs.
- People that don’t have time or don’t want to spend time in the gym.
What will you get with this program?
• 8 challenging workouts on 2 DVDs
• Quick Start Mission Guide
• 8-week Basic Training Action Plan
• Rations for Results Nutrition Field Guide
• Cold Start pre-workout drill
• Hell Week Challenge Card
• HARD CORPS: Battle Buddy Workout DVD
• 30 Meals of Shakeology
• Sandbag to up your workouts
What Equipment Do You Need?
Dumbbells or a sandbag and a pull up bar (or resistance bands with a door attachment). The harder you work the faster that you grow!!!
You CAN do this!! It’s time to get Hard Core! I am opening up an EXCLUSIVE test group to 10 PEOPE who want to join me and get Hard Core!
If you are interested in getting more information about the program please complete the form below and I will contact you within 24 hours with details.