Yum, I love Mexican and could eat it everyday!! This is a healthy tofu stir fry that I love to whip up! Tofu can be gross if you just try to eat it without seasoning or cooking it- but this way it is actually delicious! You can use any protein here- chicken would be good as well!
Ingredients (4 servings)
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 package of pressed tofu, cubed (press the water out, or your choice of protein)
2 cups of chopped mixed bell peppers (I used red, green, and yellow)
2 cups of broccoli florets
2 cups of cooked brown rice
8 Tbsp Pico De Galo
1 Cup of Homemade Guacamole
1. Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, and garlic powder, in a large resealable container or plastic bag
2. Add tofu, bell pepper, and broccoli.
3. Shake bag or container until coated and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. Spray large non-stick pan with spray and empty the contents of bag/container onto it over medium-high heat.
5. Cook for 6-8 minutes stirring frequently.
6. Add 1/4 of the tofu, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup peppers, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/4 cup guacamole, and 2 Tbsp Pico De Galo in a bowl and mix.