I used to hate brussel sprouts…that was until I tried them roasted. Roasted brussel sprouts really change the flavor, just by baking them! You can add different spices to them but I do just love them plain. These are the perfect side dish to any dinner and also a great way to get in those veggies.
I love them just slightly brown with a little crunch.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Place in a single layer face down on the tray.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Flip the brussel sprouts and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
Feel free to add spices like garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, etc for an extra kick!