Wohooo! So I have always loved dancing (choreographed that is, I’m awful at freestyle haha)-it’s an awesome form of exercise AND it doesn’t even feel like you are exercising! So I was so excited when the new CIZE dance workout program came out! That’s why they call it THE END OF EXERCISE! 🙂 It’s throwing me back to the days of Darrin’s Dance Grooves. 🙂 Ahhh.
Not going to lie, usually, I do like the hard core Insanity Max 30 and 21 Day Fix Extreme Type workouts but I do like all types of exercises and enjoy dance workouts so I thought I’d get CIZE to do on those days when I didn’t feel like working out or just wanted a fun workout but OH MY- I have gotten to try each dance workout (I like to try each workout before I do a program!) and I can’t believe how much I SWEAT during these! 🙂
So, what is CIZE?
CIZE is a 4 week dance program by professional choreographer an trainer, Shaun T. He breaks each move down, step-by-step, move-by-move, so that you can dance your way to fit in 4 weeks!
Why is it Effective?
CIZE may be the end of EXERCISE by it’s NOT the end of hard work! If you get bored with workouts easily, this could be for you! You’ll be busy mastering the moves, so that you completely forget you are breaking a sweat while burning fat and calories. It keeps you moving the whole time so you are doing cardio training, strengthening your core, and toning those muscles.
Each week, the workouts get harder too, so more sweat as you go along!
What if you are not a dancer?
No worries! Shaun T. breaks it out and teaches you step by step so that you can master the moves. Dancing is fun and a great way to workout with friends and family! Plus you are in the comfort of your own home- SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!
What does it come with?
With CIZE you get the following:
- 6 calorie tourching dance routines-each one with new moves and new music!
- A bonus 8 count ab workout and a bonus “Hold Your Own” workout (if you order through a coach!!)
- A Getting Started Guide to get you started off right and tell you everything you need to know.
- The EAT UP! Nutrition Guide which combines portion control with clean eating for maximum results. (Yes, CIZE is compatible with the 21 Day Fix, Extreme, Max 30, and PiYo eating plans!)
- A beginner or advanced workout calendar- you choose what to follow!
- A Weekend Survival Guide – This gives you the tools to get through the weekend!
- You also have the option to get CIZE as a challenge pack, which also comes with a months supply of Shakeology , a shaker cup, and a CIZE sweat band! The challenge pack is the all this bundled together at a reduced price and it’s on sale all of August!