I LOVE pasta but honestly can’t even think of the last time I made it! I dug out the whole grain noodles and decided to cook up a rosa shrimp pasta!
For the 21 Day Fix this is 1 yellow, 1 red, and 1.5 green.
Makes 4 servings
About 8 ounces of uncooked whole grain spaghetti
2 cups of mixed bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup sweet onion chopped
3/4 cup broccoli chopped
3 garlic cloves, diced
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cups raw spinach
1 cup all natural tomato sauce
1 pound of peeled and thawed shrimp
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1. Mix together chilli powder, cumin, garlic powder, and olive oil in a small bowl.
2. Add shrimp, bell pepper, broccoli, garlic, tomatoes, and shrimp into a large bag or container. Add mixture from above to the container and seal. Shake until coated.
3. Add spinach to large non stick skillet and cook for 2 minutes stirring. Add shrimp and veggies and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Boil 1 quart of water in a pot and cook pasta according to packaging.
5. Drain pasta.
6. Split into 4 equal servings and add 1/4 cup natural tomato sauce to each.