Kale can be scary! Say ‘kale’ and people run away. Kale is packed with vitamins like calcium, vitamin A, folate, vitamin K, vitamin C. Plus it had protein and fiber to keep you full! These spicy baked kale chips are crispy and took away my potato chip cravings! They are super easy to make and healthy, what could be better! So you can make a lot of different variations of them. I like spicy so I went with spicy seasoning!
For the 21 Day Fix this counts as 2 green and 1 tsp for the whole serving!
2.5 cups kale leaves
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp paprika
Himalayan Sea Salt (a few twists)
Crushed Red Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 275F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place kale in a bowl, and add the olive oil, chili powder, cumin,paprika and Himalayan sea salt.
- Mix with hands until coated.
- Place kale in a single layer on baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed red pepper
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn and bake for about 7 more minutes
You kale should come out crispy and delicious!