So I have been wanting to make fish tacos for a while but was never getting around to it and now I’m glad I did! I made these spicy shrimp pitas and they were AMAZING! I added in avocado, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and romaine lettuce- you can add whatever vegetables you want though!
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tsp creole seasoning
Directions for Spicy Shrimp:
2) Preheat oven to 450F
3) Spray a shallow glass baking dish with non-stick olive oil spray (mine was 11×7)
5) Once thawed add the shrimp to the baking dish and pour sauce over shrimp. Toss shrimp in sauce to coat
6) Bake for 8 minutes stirring occasionally
1/4 cup of mushrooms sliced
1/2 an avocado cut into small pieces
2) Add the mixed bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions and stir.
3) Continue stirring until vegetable are roasted (6-7 minutes).