Crispy sweet potato chips are a breeze to make and they are amazing!! They are sure to kick that chip craving and are full of nutrients instead of junk!
All you need is a sweet potato, a little extra virgin olive oil, and some Himalayan sea salt! The baking time is the only thing you have to wait for. So make a bunch at a time if you like!
This recipe (1 large sweet potato) makes 2 servings. 1 yellow and 1/2 tsp for you 21 Day Fixers!
- Preheat the oven to 200F.
- Take 1 large sweet potato and slice very thinly (the thinner, the crispier they will be!)
- Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Brush the slices of sweet potato with 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt.
- Bake for 2-3 hours until crispy